- Trench Hydraulics - Modeling flows in trenches to ensure correct size and factor of safety against flooding.
- Grate Hydraulics - Modeling the grate water intake performance dependent on the client requirements (bypass or no bypass.)
- Run Scheduling and Layouts - Utilizes existing ground topography to provide most cost effective solution. Provides bill of materials.
- Ponding Analysis - A risk analysis of the effect of flooding - determines the extent of any local flooding.
- Chemical Resistance - Advice on materials and samples of chosen material for client testing.
You may also access our Trench Drain Design Form.
Please see our Training page for more information.