ACO Canada offers its customers technical advice to support the use of its products. ACO will supply supporting documentation in both electronic and paper format. This support is specific to product types.
- Trench Hydraulics - Modeling flows in trenches to ensure correct size and factor of safety against flooding.
- Grate Hydraulics - Modeling the grate water intake performance dependent on the client requirements (bypass or no bypass.)
- Run Scheduling and Layouts - Utilizes existing ground topography to provide most cost effective solution. Provides bill of materials.
- Ponding Analysis - A risk analysis of the effect of flooding - determines the extent of any local flooding.
- Chemical Resistance - Advice on materials and samples of chosen material for client testing.
You may also access our Trench Drain Design Form.
- Load Certificates - Independent certified testing of units.
- Configuration - Layout and BOM's to create tank.
- Outflow - Advice on throttling for discharge capacities.
- Installation - Typical details.
Please contact our Technical Services for our optimizer and configurator documentation.
- BIM Files - Some ACO commercial products are available with BIM models.
- Drainage Sizing - ACO can assist with internal drainage sizes to ensure correct sizing of product to capture inflows and evacuation from machinery discharge.
Please contact us for Building Drainage technical support.
Please see our Training page for more information.